ISO a passionate and detailed media graduate who is eager to engage and evolve.
Who we’re looking for:
An enthusiastic media mind that is ready to shine. Someone who has learned media fundamentals in the classroom and ready to apply them in the real world. You’re inspired to showcase your natural talent and focused on growth.
About the Job:
You will work with, and report into, the Media Supervisor. You will support campaigns from planning to execution, demonstrating smart work and attention to detail. You will use media planning and buying tools to implement campaigns, optimizing along the way and delivering results. You will have the opportunity to own campaign execution and day-to-day deliverables, with support from your manager and team. You will be encouraged to follow your passions, interests and intuition to become a more well-rounded media professional and human.
· Minimum of a BA/BS degree.
· Inquisitive and curious.
· Demonstrate good judgement and critical thinking.
· High attention to detail and extremely organized.
· Foundations of media planning and buying.
· Interest in both digital and traditional media channels.
· Strong communication (written and verbal)
· Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately.
· Brave, vulnerable, reliable, quick and self-directed.
· Positive and has a good attitude.
Skills that are a plus:
• Experience with travel/tourism, government, and/or public education campaigns
• Knowledge of New Mexico, Texas, and California markets
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
About Idea Peddler:
We are a team of number crunchers and idea-makers who believe that being damn good at a job and having fun aren’t mutually exclusive. We find joy discussing high-level strategy and mining data, as well as taking a long lunch to savor a gorgeous spring day. We believe in work that cultivates happiness, and we’re inspired by brands that embrace inspiration and innovation. We do good work for nice people.