ISO a methodical and curious media analyst who is passionate about making numbers make sense.
Who we’re looking for:
If your brain is like an engineer and an artist had a baby, this is the perfect role for you. You can intuitively understand how to make seemingly random numbers have context and aspire to be able to communicate that through succinct visuals or words. You're ready to take your theoretical experience and put it into practice for real-world clients.
About the Job:
You will work with, and report into, the Media Director. You will own a full-funnel of metrics across advertising campaigns to ensure campaigns are pacing to deliver in full all the way through the end of campaign performance to unearthing insights of meaningful performance indicators. You will be asked to take raw numbers, pivot them to scrub the signal from the noise, and package them in a way that will make clients understand what worked and what didn't. You will be working in excel and PowerPoint as well as other software platforms where data is housed and manipulated. You will collaborate with media planners and buyers to inform and understand campaign KPIs and ensure goals are being met along the way.
This role has a tremendous opportunity for growth. The right candidate will have no problem with fast-track opportunities within the organization.
· Minimum of a BA/BS degree, preferably in data engineering, mathematics or digital advertising.
· Robust knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Inquisitive and curious
· Demonstrate good judgment and critical thinking.
· High attention to detail and extremely organized.
· Analysis and insight chops
· Blend of analytical and creative
· Comfortable talking data and numbers with confidence.
· Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately.
· Brave, vulnerable, reliable, quick, and self-directed.
· Positive and has a good attitude.
Skills that are a plus:
• Experience with advertising platforms and metrics
• Knowledgable about a variety media channels
About Idea Peddler:
We are a team of number crunchers and idea-makers who believe that being damn good at a job and having fun aren’t mutually exclusive. We find joy discussing high-level strategy and mining data, as well as taking a long lunch to savor a gorgeous spring day. We believe in work that cultivates happiness, and we’re inspired by brands that embrace inspiration and innovation. We do good work for nice people.