This Social Media Supervisor position is a full-time opportunity for a collaborative person who is passionate about executing strategy. You will report directly to the Associate Director, PR and Social Media and will have exposure to the other team members and leadership.
- Develop and execute compelling social media strategy for clients in the travel, education, government and non-profit sectors.
- Create a framework, create and oversee social media content using client-provided objectives and materials.
- Own client management for social media by serving as the primary point of contact for stakeholders and client communications.
- Routinely audit the social media channels and provide recommendations to optimize the outreach.
- Guide the creation and editing of written, video and photo content.
- Establish and reinforce a unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Takes ownership of presenting the value of our work by reviewing analytics and perfecting reports on key metrics for stakeholders.
- Efficiently plan, manage and execute appropriate promotional and influencer partnerships.
- Identify industry trends, updates and news in order to educate the team and apply to clients.
- Assist senior leadership in identifying new business prospects and business development.
You are an individual who has great attention to detail and demonstrates the strength of your character. You are tireless in your pursuit to accomplish long-term goals and it shows through intentional day-to-day action. The right candidate:
- Has at least three years of Social Media experience running multiple clients and effective, results-driven campaigns.
- Has some experience overseeing junior team members and is comfortable with delegating tasks and collaboration.
- Is confident in their presentation skills both internally, to clients and prospective new clients.
- Understands client service and is able to deliver on clients’ goals, both the explicitly stated and the implied.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills and time management skills.
- Must be exceptionally disciplined in your approach, willing to reach out to ask questions and confident working on your own. We are NOT hand holders! We ARE here to guide you on your journey.
- Has the ability to look at the big picture and long-term goals, while also delivering on immediate needs when it is time to pivot.
- Is continually looking for what’s happening in social media and the industries in which we operate, as well as what’s going to happen in the future.
Idea Peddler offers a hybrid work model combining work from home and in-office collaboration. At the present time, we are only reviewing resumes for those who are Austin-based or willing to relocate in the very near future. In addition to a competitive salary, full-time employees are provided a robust benefits package that includes health, eye and dental benefits; 401k matching; unlimited paid time off; tech kit; health club stipend; cell phone credit; catered weekly meal; recurring educational opportunities and more.
About Idea Peddler
Idea Peddler is a full-service agency that unites big agency expertise with boutique agency service. We create bespoke campaigns that deliver on clients’ unique goals and follow through with exceptional execution. In uncertain times, ideas win.
Ideas that inspire. Ideas that shift behavior. And ideas that create growth. Idea Peddler holds true to the promise of doing good work for nice people.